Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Drinking and painting...

So last nite I went to paint nite and became an artist!
Paint nite is basically a nite when you go out with your friends and drink and learn to paint a piece of art! It is so much fun! I had wanted to do one for a while and I'm so glad that I did it! There is absolutely no requirement to be an artist! I am not good at painting, however, when someone walks you through every step, it's easy! Super Easy! I was nervous at first, but once i realized I could do it, the nerves were gone. Anyway, here are some pics from the nite.



I mixed my colors

the progression
all 4 of our paintings
I highly recommend doing paint nite. I know I plan on doing another one!

Have you ever done something like this?

* Paint Nite did not pay me to review this...I just loved the experience and wanted to document it.*

No comments :

Post a Comment