Sunday, May 7, 2017

Back to blogging

Alright...so I'm really going to try to keep up with this blog. I love to write, but always seem to forget about blogging. I'd really like to work on writing more, sharing more, getting more readers, reading others blogs and meeting more moms like me!

School is winding down for the year, so I'll definitely have more time to write. My last day is June 13th! Can't wait!!

Hunter's last day in school will be June 16th! We haven't told the director yet, but we have already signed up him and paid our deposit for him to start the new daycare (where my husband works) in September. We weren't sure if we were going to start him in early August or when I go back to work. But ultimately we decided it would be best to start in when the new school year starts, in September. Plus we will save a TON of money! Can't beat that!

So it will be me and him all summer long! I'm excited! I've already pinned many things that we are going to do at home during the day! I'm definitely interested in experiencing what it's like to be a SAHM. Be on the look out of a post about it! If anyone has ideas of things to do, please share!

Here's to 30 something days left of work and a mommy, toddler filled summer!

He stole my milkshake...and i never got it back! LOL

No comments :

Post a Comment