Friday, August 8, 2014

High 5 for Friday!!

Oh Friday...you are my favorite day! Even when it's the summer and I haven't worked all week, I still love you. Let's look back on my favs this week...

One: 
Now that Jinxie is groomed he gets cold easy, which means he likes to cuddle! This rarely happens to me, as he loves his Daddy way more, but you bet I savored every single minute of this! I love this little lion so much!

Two:
We had a girls night at a local winery! Every Thursday they have "Good Life Thursdays". It's basically a free event with live music, wine, food and good friends! I really wanted to go for a long time, but something always came up. So glad it worked out this week...I had a blast! Even though I had wisdom teeth surgery next Friday, I'm still gonna go to Good Life Thursdays! LOL

Three:
We have curtains in our bedroom! We finally decided on some, and I love them! I will admit, I didn't like the color at first, but they go really well with our wall color. They are from Ikea, one of my favs place! Anyway, they were too long, so I hemmed them. So proud that I actually threaded the machine all by myself!

Four:
Since summer is almost over and I go back to school in a little over 1 week, I am trying to savor every bit of relaxation! That usually involves sunshine! I've been trying to lay out a little bit each day...you know to keep my awesome tan going! Until winter comes...


Five:

These 2 are sooo cute! Jinxie loves his Daddy and needed some cuddles before he left for work!


 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

No comments :

Post a Comment